as on the title mentioned the plugin is not working how it should. The only option which is working is the zip-code-option.
The main issue is that the availability-check almost say that the ‘Product is not available’ if I set ‘All Products’ filtered by ‘Country’=(Germany) and submit the availability-button on cartpage for a german zipcode. Same thing if I set continental as ‘Europe’ or sub-continental as ‘West Europe’ or even if I choose zip-code and only draw polygons on the map. Products almost not available except of specified zip-codes.
I’ve already wrote a mail to the support with WP- and FTP-details but I still get no answer to fix that problem.
I would be thankful, if you could give me some feedback.