I have a map with “Center by Current Location” enabled. My location is perfectly centered, but assigned locations are not shown on iOS devices (FireFox, Safari). The same map is shown with all locations on my desktop PC (FireFox, Edge, Internet Explorer).
Any idea what could be wrong?
See sample on this URL: https://www.madebylocals.dk/steder-i-naerheden/
Thank you very much for being a user of Google Maps Plugin User. I checked your map URL on my IPhone safari browser and your all locations assigned are perfectly shown without any issue. I tested with your all assigned locations.
Are you sure you see other locations on the link provided (note that the map on the main page, https://www.madebylocals.dk, is different and is working).
Your Black Marker are shown on my current location and my location is different from yours. If you are in location where you have assigned location you will see definitely current location marker there. I think you are in different location. Your rest all markers are perfectly shown at my end.
This happens only for https://www.madebylocals.dk/steder-i-naerheden/ on iOS. When using https://www.madebylocals.dk on iOS, the locations are shown.
Using http://www.madebylocals.dk/steder-i-naerheden/ (ie http and not https) also works on iOS.
The only real difference between the two maps is basically "Center by Current Location"
Thanks for your help!
I again checked your map URL on my iPhone and it is working. I load your page with https and without https, in both cases, I am getting all your locations in IOS.
Anyhow, problem is solved. When using "Center by Current Location", mixed content (secure / unsecure) over SSL will not work. This is clear. After reallocating the markers (as described in another post), this works again (only having secure elements).
This problem will happen mostly when going from HTTP to HTTPS.
yeah it is really strange, at my end markers are displaying properly but you are facing the issue. After migration from HTTP to Https the markers path links are not changed automatically to HTTP to HTTPS so we need to assign markers again to proper work with HTTPS site.
Glad to know your problem is solved.