WP GDPR Pro is WordPress GDPR plugin to make a website GDPR compliance. Users can submit various requests using DPO forms and admin can manage all requests in the backend. This GDPR plugin covers cookies consent, delete my account form, request data form, erasure data form and data breach notifications.
This plugin requires the latest WordPress 4.9.6 to use and extend new GDPR features provided by WordPress itself.
- New - Improved and new backend UI for better user experience.
- Fix - A security patch added
- Fix - Checkbox was not showing on Login Screen.
- Improve - Envato Coding Standard requirement applied.
- Fix - reCAPTCHA API is used if enabled in the backend.
- Fix - Missing Font awesome Fonts added in the plugin.
- Fix - Contact Form 7 Label Link Issue Fixed.
- Fix - Few templates were not dynamic;
-Fix - Popup Issue With Woocommerce Shop Page Fixed.
- 13 New Responsive Popup Form Templates Integrated. - Fontawesome listing added in the backend for ease of icon choose process. - More options added for UI customization, hover color for popup, buttons, and text added. - A new control added for switching back to the default UI color schema of the popup. - A new control added for switching back to default UI color schema of privacy center page and forms.
- New - Ability to Export Setting from one site and Import into Another site. - New - New settings added for background transparency. - Fix - Language File issue is fixed for translation plugins.
- New - New Data Privacy Related Admin Notification Emails Added. - New - Google Analytics Block Functionality Added. - New - Cookies Block Functionality Added.
- UI manageable controls for cookie popup - Image icon manageable for cookie popup - New placeholders for displaying in cookie popup
- Fix - Ability to reset assigned pages. - New - New control for show/hide blocks on user privacy page. - Improved - Forcefully terms acceptance functionality is improved. - New - Open policies pages in the new tab or same tab.
- New - "I ACCEPT" checkbox can be added to WordPress default registration, login page. WooCommerce, BuddyPress, BBPress, and Multi-site supported. - New - Add gdpr compliance checkbox on all contact form 7 forms. No need to modify existing forms. Admin can disable/enable this checkbox using backend settings. - New - Ability to choose readymade skins or apply own skin color using backend. - New - Allow existing users forcefully to accept terms & condition after login. - New - Imprint & Disclaimer card added. Admin can enable/disable these cards in the backend. - New - Show 9 cards anywhere using shortcode or display them in the backend using the widget. - New - Set Cookies Popup Position using backend setting. - New - Set popup contents easily using backend setting.