Polylines on Google Maps display path between different locations. Using google maps plugin, you can display lines between locations using mouse and can choose color, width and opacity of the line.
How to Apply
To display 3 lines with different colors, you can follow below steps.
- Step 1 : Download the plugin from codecanyon and install on your wordpress site.
- Step 2 : Create a blank map from ‘Create Map’ page. You can setup center latitude and longitude of the map and other properties which you want to assign to map.
- Step 3 : Go to ‘drawing’ page and choose your map.
- Step 4 : You can setup border color, fill color, border thickness and opacity and then choose Polyline tool. Using mouse, you can drag the map and draw your polyline. Repeat this step for all your polines and click on Save Drawing.
- Step 5 : Put the shortcode of the map on page or post where you want to display google maps. You can get shortcode of the map from ‘Manage Maps’ page. and You’re Done!
How to Buy
You can buy this plugin from codecanyon in just $28 and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or create a support ticket using helpdesk for any type of query or help regarding this plugin.